Friday, May 16, 2008

U Don't See This Everyday!!

Meet Josh Packwood.
Joshua Packwood

Not only is Josh a cutie-patooty, he's also Valedictorian of his college.
I know what you're thinking...so what?

Well, Josh has made history by being the first WHITE VALEDICTORIAN at HBCU Morehouse!!

That's right...a BLACK COLLEGE.

SAME COLLEGE AS MLK Jr.

Not bad for a young man who grew up poor, been to jail and is graduating top of his class at Morehouse.
I ain't mad at him!

The experience has been so positive his lil brother will be there next year!!

*sigh*
If only I was 3.5yrs younger...
lol
I CAN DREAM CAN'T I???

Congrats, Josh...and to the haters leave him alone!!

source



Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)