Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where Do The Young At Heart Go To Celebrate Their Love???

WHY...SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN, OF COURSE!!

http://www.rollercoasterpro.com/top10/parks/4.jpg

And honey if you're Nick & Mariah-you can close the park down, and with your 100 closest friends...ride, eat and hang til u can't anymore!!

And let me tell u...I believe Mariah's pedicurist/podiatrist is part of her entourage cuz THERE'S NO WAY IN THE WORLD SHE CAN WALK THAT CONCRETE IN THOSE HOOKA' HEELS ALL DAY!
IT'S INHUMANE!

Anyhooo...enjoy the pics, and if this is a publicity stunt...they have some GREAT acting coaches-remember Glitter??





More pics at YBF


Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)