Sunday, July 13, 2008

In Interrupt My Regularly Scheduled Blogging, For This Late Breaking News...

http://anemicroyalty.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/breaking-news.gif
graphic source

After being out of commission for over a month, my other blog is back up!

I must admit, I was able to take advantage of the break, but I have some things on my mind, that I need to get off of my chest...and I need
Brias Own Words as a vessel.

To my blog fam members who exhibited concern over my tech difficulty-thx u guys made me feel so squishy inside! lol
So, sometime today i'll put up a post that's straight from my heart.

I now return to my regularly scheduled blogging!


Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)