Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ok...Apparently Someone's Child Was Left Behind...

found this little diddy in my email today...smh


Read the Cake First....
Image
Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:


Walmart Employee: "Hello 'dis Walmarts, how can I help you?"

Customer: "Yes, I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week."

Walmart Employee: "Whachu want on da cake?"

Customer: "Best Wishes Suzanne." And underneath that, "We will miss you."
...
No child left behind, my foot!


And on that note... SIGH

Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)