Saturday, July 26, 2008

Baby...I Dare You To Try That Ish In America!

Ok...apparently, Americans aren't the only ones cuckoo for coco puffs. I stopped by gossip blog Bossip and seen this mess (see below), and wondered if anyone else saw it too.
I'm wondering if Mr. Suit got his pink slip that day, and got angry at the bus driver cuz he still had a job, and was happy as a hot smelly kid eating a sun-ripened peach on a hot summer day?

Whatever the reason, the driver didn't deserve a beatdown. I'm just wondering why he didn't drive and then stop fast so Mr. Suit could fly like Supaman thru the windshield??
Gotta do something besides sitting there as kicking post!

**WARNING...the driver is older, and Mr. Suit starts off kind of mild but increases the intensity of his violence**








And on that note...

Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)