Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today's My Daughter's Birthday...My Son's Was Last Tue...Oopsy!

Today my beautiful daughter Nesa turned 20.
My GOODNESS where does the time go?
I'm not one of those parents who says 'it seems like yesterday...i wish i could go back in time blah blah...'
Nawwwww I ain't gone tell that lie!
I just thank God, I didn't spend anytime in jail.
Our relationship was extremely tumultuous during her 14-17yrs of age...but lawd we made it!

It was also my son's Tone b-day last Tuesday.
The kid turned 17!
How exciting!
I just wanted to show my babies some love online as well as in person!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'NESA & TONE...MOMMY LOVES U!










And on that note...

Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)