Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Devil" Child Killer Sentenced to death...horns and all...

One of satan's spawn has been sentenced to death.
I'm a firm believer in eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, toe for a toe, ear for an ea, ok u know what I mean.



Joseph Edward Duncan III stalked the Groene family and killed four of its five members.
Joseph Edward Duncan III stalked the Groene family and killed four of its five members.

Click to view previous image
1 of 3
Click to view next image

This kook the nut is a PSYCHOOOOOO.

Honestly, and MHO (my humble opinion) that this devil should've been shot and put out of his misery as soon as the verdict was read.

But that's just me.

This case is extremely graphic, therefore I'm only going to provide the link. I believe his rotting in hell is still too good.

Read the story here if u dare



Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog! Also, support up and coming fellow blogger, Faux Maya Angelou



For the latest on the village idiot known as Kwame Kilpatrick (Detroit City Mayor) click here

And on that note...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)