Monday, August 11, 2008

Is this 1 Cor. 13th being applied, or the fear of losing 'her highness-ship?'

UPDATE: Does LisaRaye know her marriage is over? U know what, i don't like judging people-ok yes, i do ;) but this man just makes me scratch my scalp!
I don't know what's going on this household, but yesterday Eurweb posted a succinct (quick, straight to the point) statement issued by Lisa Raye's husband, Michael, saying that their marriage is over, finito, dunzo.
Ok, you read the statement and then ask the question: Does LisaRaye know her marriage is over??? I can't tell, but maybe u can!
“I am announcing that I am separated from LisaRaye McCoy-Misick," Premier Misick said in a statement sent to EUR from his PR rep, Judy Smith. "I am committed to dissolving the marriage amicably. I believe that this is a private matter and will have no further comments. I hope that our privacy will be respected."
Read the rest here

I give it to her for trying. It's hard enough dealing with an American man in a relationship- let alone one who's not an American, and then further complicating matters by by moving on his turf-and he's THE leader of the country too?? I'm sure MANY international couples make it..but Americans suck at marriage. Especially if the Bible is not ACTIVELY and CONSISTENTLY applied in the marriage.
You don't have to like it.
It's the truth anyhow.
At least now I don't have to worry about LisaRaye's daughter *exhale*

Stay tuned-i'm sure there's more to come.
*****
I'm not sooo sure about this, but i'll report it anyway. I guess LisaRaye Misick, isn't concerned about BET's Rocsi keeping house with LisaRaye's husband Michael while she was in the States, cuz reports are saying that Lisa Raye's back in Turks & Caicos to stay.
hmmmph.
I guess.


U know what? If my man (husband or not) was ACCUSED OF RAPE-I wrote about it here- and i'm a mother (esp. if my child is a girl)- i'm out. I don't totally know what the laws/cultures are in Turks & Caicos, but the politicians in Amerikkka are full of foolywang-so I can't imagine what happens outside of the states.

But that's just me.

I truly hope being able to wear white, being the belle of the ball, being able to say ur a premieress, duchess, queen, bishop, whateva is NOT THAT SERIOUS...that u'd put ur child in harm's way.
I don't know which is worse, leaving my kid in Turks & Caicos with someone accused of rape, or leaving her in the States with her Aunty 'Da Brat, who's known for bashing folks in the face with bottles! smh
I see long term counseling in LisaRaye's daughter's future.
God bless that chile.
There's more to this story yet-i'm almost positive, so stay tuned.
smh

source





Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!



For the latest on the village idiot known as Kwame Kilpatrick (Detroit City Mayor)

click
here


And on that note...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)