Friday, August 29, 2008

ohhhh, McCain Slapped The Taste Buds & Cracked Errybody's Face This Morning lol

I bet Hillary's somewhere drowning her tears and throwing sharp objects at Bill!

smh

In a move that has shocked EVERYONE except his close circle, McCain came out his corner boxing with brass knuckles on!

John McCain's choice of Sarah Palin as his running mate came as a surprise.

John McCain's choice of Sarah Palin as his running mate came as a surprise.

But the Obama campaign calls her a candidate with "the thinnest foreign policy experience in history" who is "currently under investigation in her own state." And one of the Senate's top Democrats, Chuck Schumer, said that while she is "a fine person, her lack of experience makes the thought of her assuming the presidency troubling."

Well, didn't Biden say that about Obama? That he was inexperienced and didn't have any expertise in foreign policy? But yet he continued his foray into his presidential campaign.

Regarding the investigation, it seems that she's being investigated for possibly abusing the power.

I know PARENTS who do that?!

Did you know Palin has a child that was born in April 2008 and has down syndrome?

This has GOT TO BE the most interesting campaign in recent history. Well I'll tell u this...reading about Palin has really made me stand up and take notice, she was a sports announcer, a business owner, youngest and first woman governor of Alaska, and she's a life time member of the NRA! Palin doesn't hold 'em up, and will get in your face...gotta love it!!

I wouldn't make Annie Oakley mad if I were you :)

Now, I'm sure there are ulterior motives as to why McCain chose Palin...but I'm just as convinced about the same for Obama.

Will we ever know?

Who cares???

Looks like that ol' dog ain't ready to be put to sleep just yet! lol

I'm lovin' these campaigns! rolfmbo

Read more about Palin's life and family, here





Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog! Also, support up and coming fellow blogger, Faux Maya Angelou



For the latest on the village idiot known as Kwame Kilpatrick (Detroit City Mayor)



click
here


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)