Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wow! Nahla looks...cute.

THANK GOODNESS I HAVE BETTER PICS OF THIS BABY...I WAS SCARED FOR A MIN!

She looks Halle's mama to me...I'm just sayin'


Halle Berry & Baby Bala Pics

Nahla's scaring me in the pic, below

*Halle's turning gray like the rest of us!*

Halle Berry & Baby Bala Pics


Halle Berry & Baby Bala Pics



Halle, and Nahla are out and about, chillin' at the zoo.

Nahla has an exotic look. Love the gray eyes (but not in that 2nd pic! smh)

But it's good to see Halle has the baby not covered under masks, or bathroom towels (think, a la Jackson), or at least she didn't do a Tom Cruise and wait until Nahla turned 12 before her debut like Tom did with Suri. Where's da-da?

source





Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog! Also, support up and coming fellow blogger, Faux Maya Angelou



For the latest on the village idiot known as Kwame Kilpatrick (Detroit City Mayor)



click
here


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)