Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Going Digital...The decisions made for us :(

Ok, digital never became an issue in my life until my analog cell phone was switched over to digital.

I didn't take the change well...but I've adjusted since then.

Now EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is digital.

My job (work for a major telecommunications co.) entails working with digital circuits on a daily basis.  Our analog circuits have become the redheaded stepchild.

In addition, by February 2009 all TVs will have to be switched over using  digital signage.  It may be a converter box-from Cable/Satellite company, LCD-plasma TV (I think) or whatever...

http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/photos/Digit_Al.jpg

I'm still in denial.

I guess it's the wave of the future-I just wish I HAD A CHOICE to catch the wave or not.  

What's wrong with antennas on a TV???

http://news.cnet.com/i/bto/20080408/digital-tv-01-500x375.jpg

And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)