Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Can't Let it Go...

I was our family's black sheep.  I was the ghetto, fightin, loud child-with tattoos and piercings.

I like body jewelry.  The holes in my ear total 22, had my eyebrow pierced, tongue pierced and navel pierced, nose pierced.

Now that I'm evolving-agewise-I didn't feel comfortable with a tongue ring in my mouth, 22 earrings in my ear, or rocking a nose ring.

However, I won't let go of my navel ring.

Who's going to see it?

It's personal, for me and I'm able to hold onto my younger years-somewhat. lol

Fortunately i don't have stretch marks on my stomach, and I'm thinking about getting a diamond belly ring.

Honey, L'Oreal ain't the only one who's worth it!

And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)