Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Baby TURNED 1YR OLD TODAY!!

Don't mean to overshadow Troy Davis' plight, but I didn't want to overlook a monumental occasion in my life, either!

MY BABY IS 1 TODAY!!

Nawwwww, not my chirren.

But my baby...

MY BLOG IS 1 TODAY!!

*If I told you the number of posts I created, u'd commit me for sure!*


Glitter Graphics

Happy Birthday Glitter


Glitter Graphics

source

Glitter Graphics

source

Glitter Graphics

Happy Birthday Glitter Pictures

Glitter Graphics

Happy Birthday Glitter Pictures

To my blog family-which is HUGE NOW...thanks for the laughs, the encouragment, telephone calls and emails.

Blogging is no joke, u need a strong support network to keep at it.

I appreciate you blog family...it's kept me out out of jail when dealing with the meth/crackheads who come up in here trying to talk ish.

Just say no to drugs-or at least be able to format ur words correctly when talkin to me-and KNOW what ur talkin about, for chocolate's sake!






And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)