Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Robin...It's Not A Bad Thing NOT Being On Vibe's Cover...

Ok.  I guess you can say I'm biased.

I can't stand Vibe Magazine.

But I LOVE (strongly like) Robin Thicke.

http://www.vibe.com/images/celebs/robin_thicke.jpg

*ok Bria- you're diggin' someone else, you're diggin' someone else*

Ok, so as I was saying. (sorry, P.O!)

I am TRULY not a fan of Vibe Magazine (any longer).

I have grown up.  The mag served me well back in my 'hoodrat, gold-diggin' 

gangsta rap feelin' days.

I've since evolved.  I'm not putting down Vibe Mag, per se...I'm just not with them...eventhough there's some TALENTED writing.  It just seems as if the same people are talked about over and over...boring.

So imagine my surprise, when my little drop of sunshine aka Robin Thicke expressed frustration at not being on the cover of Vibe Magazine.

WHY???? 

Seriously Robin...

is it the fact that it's a magazine COVER you've yet to grace, or is that you really want to be on the cover of VIBE Magazine??

Just when you think you know the answer...they've changed the question

smh

Well, truth be told-I'M GLAD ur not on the cover.  To me it would somehow affect the way I perceive you going forth.

And yeah, you've experienced some reverse racism...that's true.

Maybe if you sagged your pants, and called females b*tches and ho*s you can get the cover.

But are you willing to lower yourself to appease an ego (and I HOPE that's not what ur dealing with...ur EGO)??

Please...

chalk it up to 'you-can't-have-everything-in-life-and-this-is-just-one-of-those-things' kind of experiences.

You have PLENTY of covers to grace.

And it's Vibe's loss. Not yours.

Oh, and tell your pops I said hi :)

 source

Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog! Also, support up and coming fellow blogger, Faux Maya Angelou



For the latest on the village idiot known as Kwame Kilpatrick (Detroit City Mayor)



click
here


And on that note...




Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog! Also, support up and coming fellow blogger, Faux Maya Angelou



For the latest on the village idiot known as Kwame Kilpatrick (Detroit City Mayor)



click
here


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)