Sunday, September 07, 2008

Serving Notice to Allison Williams, whose parents are the pastors of World Overcomers Church

NOTICE TO ALLISON WILLIAMS OF WORLD OVERCOMERS OUTREACH, TN:

You do NOT have to like what I posted about your parents IN DECEMBER of 2007.

Your parents Alton & Sherrilyn Williams don't have to like it either.  

I didn't ask their permission to post the scandal surrounding their teachings to wives as to how to keep their husbands from going to the hoe.  

Hopefully they've grown from that debacle, and have since moved on.

My question is: after almost ONE YEAR since this incident transpired-WHY are you hounding me about what YOUR parents did?  

Don't get mad at me cuz the church members weren't down with your parents 'sex-education-for-dummies' class.  It's not my fault your daddy felt he needed to teach folks how to NOT LET THE HOE GET UR HUSBAND, and it wasn't appreciated!

 What?  I know you don't think I'm removing the post-it'll never happen.

I am a proponent of freedom of speech and unless you disrespect me (or anyone else), I will not edit your comment.  That's why  I left your childish rant post up. Imagine my surprise when you said you were 24!  Now if  I add up 2+4, I'd believe those comments were that of a 6 y/o.  It's more plausible.

I digress.

 I do however, draw the line when you send me an email that contains a veiled threat (this is copy/pasted exactly as she sent it to me):

With a subject line entitled: "MY MOMMA" , you emailed  me the following drivel to me:

"DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY MOMMA LIKE DAT LOOK AT YOUR COMMENTS, U JUST MAD CUZ MY MOMMA IS CUTE AND SWEET, U PROBABLY ALONE THATS IT. My daddy aint dAT KINDA MAN,  OH AND WEN U SAY WOMEN TRY TO KEEP UR MAN, THE WOMEN IN THE CHUCRCH GOT ONE.  oOH I WISH I KNEW U"

(you want to give me a hug, Allison, is that why you wish you knew me???)

I REFUSE to believe that email was written by a 24y/o.  If you truly are 24 y/o and you authored the above email then I am the LEAST of your concern, for  CLEARLY your educational  system has failed you.

Let the record show, this girl's font size was at least a 32 in the actual email. 

 Allison-it's clear that you're not 24 (at least intellectually you're not), because if you were-there is no way you'd confuse the original post as an attack on your mother's looks and demeanor (isn't she supposed to be 'sweet????'), nor would you have misconstrued the context of the message.  

Your mother's 'cuteness' wasn't called into question...IT WAS YOUR PARENTS' INTEGRITY!!

You can't possibly be that dense.

But then again, maybe it is is possible.

I'm not sure if you're saved for real, or just  saved in front of your parents 

(I'm thinking  'option B') but I suggest you move on.

Also Allison- I'd hate to flag  your email to yahoo & gmail, and have it classified as harrassment.

Alton & Sherrilyn Williams COME AND GET UR GIRL-CHILD, it's time to call some devils out that are showin' out under your own nose. 

Funny how 'ministers' can see everyone else's  "spirits", but don't want to believe they have spirits in their own house!!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

 This can't be the type of 'Christian' activity you condone.  At least it shouldn't be.

I know it's time consuming heading a church, but your daughter is CRYING out for help.  Please give her some attention. PLEASE.

oh, and Allison I forgive you.

-Bria


World Overcomers Website


Sadly, any unchristian behavior encountered at YBR, has 99.99% been at the hands of 'Kristians' who come from a big church, sow-a-seed-til-u-bleed, 'applestolic,' He gone POOR out a blessin u won't have room to receive. These people who honor me with their presence prove to me that either they're in the parking lot during bible teaching, texting gawd knows who during service, or the church is NOT TEACHING anything and is set up to be a divine FUNDRAISER. Not all members of large churches are disrespectful. But 100% of the Kristians who come here to debate with me, ARE. i'd rather kiss a rattlesnake. It is these people's comments that cause non-christian people to say no thank you to ministry. And now because of Kristians who CHOOSE DEVILMENT, that I must use comment moderation. SMH  Pray that these Kristians get enlightenment in Jesus' name, and we'll also pray that these PKs see God's Word as truth, and not the marketing slogans and catchy phrases that's meant to separate you from your $$$$. Open your eyes to the one and only livin God. And not that ostentacious 70+ft, Statue of LIBERTY!! AMEN


Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog! Also, support up and coming fellow blogger, Faux Maya Angelou



For the latest on the village idiot known as Kwame Kilpatrick (Detroit City Mayor) clickhere


And on that note..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)