Thursday, September 04, 2008

That Stress Diet Looks Good on Carlita Patrick...

Well, Kwame went on TV a little while ago, and gave his farewell speech...if you wanna call it that. Kwame started out smooth acknowledged his reprehensible behavior and then he segued to our Governor Jennifer Granholm...
WHYYYYYYYYY did Kwame attempt to put the blame on Gov. Granholm for DOING HER JOB...when she caught hell from everyone bcuz SHE DID NOT WANT to do her job...and get involved with his soap opera???

http://igorfilms.com/pics/granholm.jpg
(Jennifer Granholm, Governor of MI)


Nicca puhhhlllleeezzze!

Anyhooo, Kwame said it's 'time to step down' yada-yada-yada, blah-blah-blah, thank you Detroit blah blah blah, yada-yada-yada, my family blah-blah-blah, my friends yeah-yeah-yeah, Ken Cockrel blah blah blah, my grandfather, yeah-yeah-yeah

Kwame was truly Kwame, a great orator.
He's a smart man who does INCREDIBLY STUPID THINGS.
And one of his favorite phrases are, "I-I-I-I..."
he did manage to throw in a few 'we-we-we'

To make a short story long-Kwame gave a shout out to his wife, Carlita. And she popped up into the frame and stood by her husband like the Proverbs wife she is
(i hope).
So a few seconds later, Kwame started sounding like Charlie Brown's teacher (wahh wahh wahh wahh) bcuz I looked at Carlita who looks fabulous!!
She lost a lot of weight, hair looked good, had a kool-aid smile and she just had a Hi-Pro Glow.

I stand by my previous words...Carlita Kilpatrick is a strong woman.
You don't have to agree. I don't envy her marriage, but I do admire the courage it takes to stand side-by-side with that rascal.

But God!


(Kwame & Carlita *above*, today)


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/Celynthia/kwameandwife.jpg

(Kwame and Carlita *above*, couple of years ago)

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh148/meiki-squared/Miscellaneous%20%20MS/ap_Kwame-Kilpatrick_080131_ms.jpg

(Kwame and a severe looking Carlita *above*, earlier this year)


To hear Kwame's resignation speech, click here


Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog! Also, support up and coming fellow blogger, Faux Maya Angelou



For the latest on the village idiot known as Kwame Kilpatrick (Detroit City Mayor) click here


And on that note...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)