Tuesday, September 30, 2008

These Nasty Teachers R Making R. PissPot Kelly look like a role model...smh

Kelsey Peterson was sentenced to six years in federal prison for running off to Mexico with a student.

Kelsey Peterson was sentenced to six years in federal prison for running off to Mexico with a student.

She took a kid to Mexico for sex????

I say beat her azz like a Pinata!!

What is wrong with these crazy women teachers?  Yes, there's a shortage of male teachers, yes there's a shortage of GOOD MEN around..I can testify to that, chile-but to resort to the very ones ur charged with caring and teaching?

Oh hellz to the nizzzawl!

Twenty-six y/o Kelsey Peterson was basically charged the same as Kristian pervert Tony Alamo-carrying a minor across state line for sex.  He's 13, but was TWELVE when this nastiness initiated.  She used to be his math teacher . *rolling my eyes*

I'm trying to imagine driving a car with a kid the same age as my godson...and have it in my head that

not only am I goin to sex u up

but I'm going to KIDNAP AND TAKE U to Mexico to do it!!

Lady please!

Ok, I just finished reading the story.

This boy was an illegal alien.

*blank stare*

Why is it that these cougars (in reference to teachers) PREY upon black boys and now in this instance, an illegal immigrant?!

Do they figure they won't amount to nothing so since they're already SCREWED, I'll screw them too??

*writing that question down to ask God when I get to heaven*

U know what? I'm satisfied in knowing that she'll have to be registered as a sex offender when she gets out...hmph

Read the rest of this trash, here

 

check out Bria's Own Words


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)