Monday, September 22, 2008

Venus & Serena Feel Your Pain, Ashley!

A 10-yr old named Ashley of Euclid, OH was denied participation in a volleyball game with the rest of her teammates.

Her offense?

Rockin' hair beads on her braids.

The megalomaniac of a referree says the rulebook (which denies the wearing of jewelry-not hair beads) was up to him to interpret, therefore she cannot play with beads in her hair.

The school Holy Cross, and the Catholic Youth Org. would not comment.

I wonder if he's one of those people who got beat up in school-and now abuses his authority as a way of payin' it forward?? 

I could MAYBE understand if Ashley's hair looked like this...

http://pro.corbis.com/images/CB106546.jpg?size=572&uid=%7BE1D0EC61-B05F-4193-B4E5-AA208D14C38D%7D

That's alot of beads for my taste (above) u know my peepo always gotta be EXTRA. smh  I bet babygirl had bead dents all on the side of her face and fo'head when she wakes up in the morning--shame.

****

The image “http://everydaymiracle.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/img_2446.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The conservative style (above) has more beads than Ashley's.

Check out the video...check out Ashley's hair:


Couldn't have been my child...and that's all I'm gone say about that.


Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!


And on that note...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)