Friday, October 03, 2008

Black Celeb Who's Who..are Having Lil' Who Who's...

Black Celeb Kids

I'm not sure how I came across this site... oh yeah to see Halle Berry's daughter Nahlah, but this site is chockfull of black celebrity baby news.

I had not a clue that there was this much interest, but it is.

For example:

Did you know Rain Pryor, the late Richard Pryor's daughter, has a 5-month old baby named, Lotus Marie?

Well you would have if you checked out 

Black Celeb Kids, lol

  • Go on over there and see how big Brandy's baby, Syrai has gotten
  • Check out Laila Ali's new baby
  • See Erykah Badu's baby bump and more.
  • Even Jay-Z got bit by the baby bug when he visited BCK...ok I'm kidding-but he does want a lil' Joe Came! ;)
Also, the pics at BCK are huuuuge!
So go on over there, and tell Black Celeb Kids that Bria sent you over there and to put my money in my Paypal account! lol
j/k
the site is easily addictive...seriously
Enjoy!


Also, check out Bria's Own Words


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)