Saturday, October 11, 2008

MSNBC pics...


In light of the volatile antics of the dow jones, nasdaq, the stock market etc...i just wanted to talk about the pics that have been posted on MSNBC I'm looking at these guys who are involved in futures trading and who knows what else they're trading, but I swear they look scared to go home.
Such as this one (below) and those later in the post for example:
Trader
Louis Spina looks at his trading monitor on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange during the opening minutes of trading today. (Timothy A. Clary/AFP/Getty Images)


So I'm thinking if they look petrified...maybe we should be fearful too.
Just a little.
As I viewed these pics over the course of the week, I'm wondering:
Who is this person taking pics of these people who are probably wondering how long they'll be employed??


Traders watch stock prices as they work on the main trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange early in the trading session


http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070220/070220_NYSE_traders_hlarge_9a.hlarge.jpg



http://prisonplanet.com/images/august2007/290807trader.jpg

I'm viewing these pics and I'm asking another question...who's taking these pics??
In the the pic above, look how the camera's mounted-u can see the metal mounting. Sooooo are these cameras mounted and then someone behind the curtain takes an emotionally stimulating pic and then pass it to MSNBC??
I can't imagine working at my job...and some unknown takes my pic and posted it for all the world to see.

I mean what if I didn't have make up on?
We won't even talk about a bad hair day!
Do these employees sign releases giving away their rights to dispute release of media to the public??
So it seems.

So I wonder if NYSE has cameras posted on the ledges outside of the bldg and then if it gets too bad, the traders will jump out the windows only to be caught on camera and released to MSNBC.
I've heard of worse.




And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)