Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Enough With The Oversaturation...

OHHHH YES, HE DID!
President Obama has added  color AND swagger to the white house


I'm so tired of all of ads, shows, comments, blogs etcetc re: the Inauguration.
JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!
It's not the Obama's fault (I don't think) that the media is trying to SHOVE Barack Obama's Inaugural down our throats.
I GET IT.
I voted for him.
But when the media saturates mediums with 1 person...it has the opposite effect on me.  I'm turning the TV, changing the radio station, clicking the x in the top right corner...cuz I'd rather WAIT until the day of instead of dealing with this fluff'n' stuff.

President Obama, congratulations...and best wishes.

President Bush, get some sleep-it's ez for us to say what we'd do if we were in your shoes, but we don't really know unless we're in them.

Best to you and your family.



check out Bria's Own Words


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)