Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It Is A Dream No Longer...

I cannot believe it.

I cannot believe I lived long enough to see Barack Obama win the democratic campaign let alone-get sworn in as President of the USA

My workplace..which is HUGE...was on pause, as Barack Obama was sworn in.

I shed tears for my grandfather, grandmother, my aunt, and cousin who were not here to witness this moment in history.




My scariest moment....watching them walk, unprotected! GET IN THE CAR, DAMMIT!! LOL



Beautiful.

Now let's see how Obama does as President. May God and ERRY angel in heaven be with him.


check out Bria's Own Words


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)