Thursday, January 22, 2009

Leaving NOTHING To Chance...

I'm glad he RECOGNIZED!!


Ohhhhh, I bet the naysayers are back at the drawing board!

Pres. Obama's not crazy. And he's def a man of action.  Leaving nothing to chance after the flub heard worldwide during his sworn in, Pres. Obama immediately corrected that faux pas, by re-taking the Presidential Oath of Office.

I heard that Pres.!!

Here is the actual oath:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office ofpresident of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Read more here


check out Bria's Own Words


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)