Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"Damaged" By Danity Kane as done by the Youth Choir in the House of the Lord, or Auditorium of the Lord-U decide

I've come to the conclusion that you can't help someone who INSISTS on being foolish. Well, there's always prayer...and speaking of prayer-I came across this Youtube video and well...sigh...it's a well known fact-one of the easiest things to mimic is 'having the holy ghost' in church.

I hate to say it, but I'm not sure what the purpose of this video is/was, but i'm sure it wasn't supposed to have comedic overtones...and y et, it does. From the girls on the left snatching the microphones from each other, to the tall male with the argyle sweater-who knows how to strike a model's pose at 6:16, to the attention seeking choir director , to the running around the church/auditorium.

Hmmmm...what would Jesus do? I'm sure He'd have a first aid kit handy, right Danity Kane??






check out Bria's Own Words



And on that note...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)