Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Michael Jackson Couture?! Just Wrong!!

People have no damn shame! My gawd Michael Jackson hasn't been dead a whole week and trifling madness in the name of 'a tribute to MJ' has already begun!! Why didn't this happen when Michael Jackson was alive? Everyone wants a piece of MJ-STILL!! GTHOH!!
[mjinspired.jpg]
Image
I hope KJ (Katherine Jackson) sues for using the likeness of MJ-so they dont make a dayum dollar!
I guess there'll be MJ chicken, beer, liquor and cigarettes on the market soon too! This is BS!




Check out a new blog which focuses on Black Celebs & Plastic Surgery: Black & Plastic and don't forget to visit my 2nd blog:Bria's Own Words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)