Friday, June 19, 2009

Note to Peta: GET A LIFE!!

By now, most of you have seen Pres. Obama attempting to continue an interview only to bothered by an annoying fly. Who hasn't dealth with those pesky nasty critters?? Well, even the Prez of the United States isn't above being annoyed. His reaction to the pest? Swat and kill it-like we all do. Except for PETA that is. I'm really trying to understand PETA, really I am. I understand about protesting against animal fur, animal testing etc,but if they're so worried about a fly-why aren't they swarming Detroit, trying to rescue these dogs that are used in dog fights or better yet-those that are roaming the streets?? How can you sleep at night, PETA, knowing those animals are in the streets in below zero weather during the winter-where are you then??

President Obama's coolness has gone up to the nth degree. PETA...GET A LIFE!

If you live under a rock, you can see what I'm talking about below:






Check out a new blog which focuses on Black Celebs & Plastic Surgery: Black & Plastic and don't forget to visit my 2nd blog:Bria's Own Words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)