Monday, June 01, 2009

Why is this so damn funny??


I love me some Eminem...depressing ass and all. I have to ask...why does he insist on attending MTV Awards when it seems to me...they live to insult him. Yesterday at the MTV Awards ceremony, Bruno (an Austrian TV reporter portrayed by Sasha Cohen, ***thanks Tha Exaggerator!!) was hovering in the air and lands ass/nuts first in Eminem's face. Why in the hell is that funny?? I'm not sure if the antic was staged or not...but if it was then Eminem deserves an Oscar for best dramatic actor and best Exit scene...cuz he and his entourage exited stage left.

bruno09 6 11 Bruno/Eminem MTV Movie Awards Stunt Was Rehearsed

above image courtesy of BeatCrave

(Sasha Cohen as 'Bruno')


Check it out:


MTV really need to hang it up...enough already.






Check out a new blog which focuses on Black Celebs & Plastic Surgery: Black & Plastic and don't forget to visit my 2nd blog:Bria's Own Words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)