Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fancy, Fancies Twin Sons- Jax & Jaid

IT'S TWIN BOYS FOR GARCELLE BEAUVAIS-NILON: Actress gives birth to Jax and Jaid on Oct. 18. source

*Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon and husband Michael Nilon on Oct. 18 became the parents of new twin boys, a rep for the actress tells People magazine.


Jax Joseph Nilon arrived at 8:30 p.m. weighing 4 lbs. 7 oz., while Jaid Thomas Nilon was born one minute later and weighed 4 lbs. 9 oz.

"We're so in love with them," said Beauvais-Nilon, who delivered the babies in Los Angeles. "The boys are just gorgeous."

Friends such as Angie Harmon and Virginia Madsen have already lavished them with gifts, including individual outfits from Janie & Jack and Gymboree.

"She wants to establish each twin's own identity," says a friend who attended the actress's baby shower last month. "She doesn't want to dress them up the same."

Beauvais-Nilon, a former cast member of "NYPD Blue" and "The Jamie Foxx Show," posed nude for the August issue of Playboy during her pregnancy.

The twins join Oliver, the actress's 15-year-old son from a previous marriage. Michael Nilon, an agent for Creative Artists Agency, married the actress in Los Angeles in May 2001.
***
Congratulations to the Nilon Family!
I must admit, that woman had the quickest pregnancy I've seen in a long time.
One minute she had a pudge, and the next minute she looked like she was carrying 2 kindergartners in utero. She scared me. How she managed to continue to look so fabulous, is beyond me. She made my innards hurt when I saw her on pics out and about!
Anyhoo...all is well, and I love her boys' names. Thank goodness she didn't name them Piano & Synthesizer-or something stupid like that.
I also applaud her wanting the kids to have their own identity!
I ain't mad at you on that one!
Best wishes to the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)