Friday, October 19, 2007

Profitess, PLEASE GO FIND A THRESHING FLOOR AND LAY ON IT! THANK YOUUUU!

Is That a Bic?! AWAY FROM ME-COMMONER!
image source: Google Images



If you write with a Bic pen you are "common", ordinary. You need to "upgrade." At least that's according to the gospel of Ms. Her-face-is-in-everyplace-Bynum.

She has paid $5,000 for a pen! Did you read that Bynum followers?? She's paid $5k for a pen, but she wants you all to finance her threshing floor complete with gold placards...yeah right!

I followed a link from independentconservative.com's site and it linked to YouTube. I.C.'s post was about RingoTV (the one who uploaded this YouTube video of JB). I'm not promoting Ringo...I just want to expose JB'S nonsense to as many people as possible!

Listen as she continues to talk out of the side of her neck:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)