Tuesday, November 13, 2007

In My Own Backyard...


Teen Killers ages 18, 17(below) stabs, burns & beheads a man FOR THE THRILL
Victim-Daniel Sorenson (below)

In a nutshell, these monsters (above) killed Daniel Sorenson, because they needed self-gratification. He was stabbed, burned with a blowtorch, and removed Daniel's head with a HACKSAW. To add insult to injury, they killed him in Jean-Pierre's grandfather garage which was covered in tarp...sounds like the perfect premeditated crime to me. Oh yeah, gramps has alzheimer's disease. Jean-Pierre sounds like the perfect Hallmark Card grandson, I tell ya.
read the terrible story here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)