Tuesday, November 13, 2007

STICK A FORK IN HIM...HE'S DONE!


His "Career" As A Butcher is Ova!

read it here

I'm cruising through TMZ.COM and I seen many harsh, and negative Dr. Jan Adams (pic, left) posts. I couldn't understand why, until I came to the article that says he was Dr. Donda West's, as in Kanye West's mama, plastic surgeon. Uh-oh. I then back-tracked and read the other posts. Let me just say this: I hope he has a back up career, cuz he's toast.

You think that child's angry now...the saying goes "hell has no wrath (or fury), like a woman scorned"...shoot, Kanye can pitch a fit just like a woman. So what kind of wrath is really about to go down??

Here are several links on tmz.com with affidavits from MULTIPLE LAWSUITS, some he settled. It's about to go down peeps.



Look at what TMZ.COM has uncovered: read here, and here, and here, seen here giving erroneous information, here, here,
yes here too, and finally, here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)