Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Is This A Joke?? Nas' Ni**er CD will be released during Black History Month?!


NAS 'NI**ER' ALBUM PUSHED BACK: Controversial set now due during black history month.
source

*should we be glad it's pushed back, or upset it's scheduled for release during Black History Month??*

*Nas upcoming album "Ni**er," originally due in December from Def Jam, has been pushed back to February for a release during Black History Month, reports MTV News.

Nas said the first single, due sometime in January, is not the recently leaked track "What It Is." In that song, he spits: "Racist neighbors flinchin'/They don't know if I'mma rob them/ Or if I'm Russell Simmons/ They thought it was me, just like Mike Bivens/ They pray for my downfall like the mom of Robin Givens."

Nas told MTV that "What It Is" features vocals he recorded, but the track is from origins unknown.

"I never rhymed to that beat," said Nas.

A final track list for "Ni**er" is still being finalized, his camp told MTV. So far, Atlanta's DJ Toomp (T.I., Ludacris) and longtime Nas collaborator Salaam Remi have contributed beats. Diddy and his new Hitmen are also tapped to donate music before production closes in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)