Sunday, November 11, 2007

*Yawn* They Had A Boy...

Congrats to the Hasselbecks on their 7lb 15oz, son. source

baby Hasselbeck's first name was not known at press time! (haha--i'm with the press heehee)

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is like Nyquil to me...she makes me sleepy, but there's someone out here in in YBR-land who wants to know about her.
Glad I'm at work when the View comes on-as if she doesn't have enough topics to speak on.

And yes, I'm a mother.

Mothers--most of the time the only people who find your baby fascinating is-you, husband (boyfrien), and grandparents (extended family).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)