Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Every Village Has One, Mine's is Named: " MAJESTY"

**Update* This chile has gotten his/her blogs confused. Just say NO, Majesty. You were in such a hurry to comment on interracial love, you failed to make sure you were on the correct blog.RIF. Reading.Is.Fundamental.
For those who've not a clue as to what I'm speaking of, please read below**
***************
It's official.
Not only do I have an irate poster, the poster's delusional to boot. Where's Anna Nicole pill dispensing doc when you need him?
Should I get a bodyguard?? How does Britney deal with this??
A poster who goes by the name of "Majesty," wait, wait-is this short for Jermajesty, as in Jermaine Jackson's kid?? Can you get me Janet Jackson's autograph???
Oops, I digressed. Anyhoooo, a commenter was upset regarding the COMMENTS on this story:
Read story and first two comments

Ok...did you read it? Now read Jermajesty's comment below (parts were emboldened by me for emphasis):
This is sick regardless of the fact that the couple involved are interracial. For people who claim to be Christian surely this has occured to you.
Here let me answer that for you........no. So keep race out of it since that doesn't have anything to do with this perverted case. The couple involved as well as the police department that decided to sweep this under the rug should all face charges.
I don't expect you to post this comment especially since it doesn't fall under the exceptions list-- no the reason you probably won't post it is because I'm not berating them for being an Ir couple which is the only reason this story was posted here in the first place. SMH.
This is sick regardless of the fact that the couple involved are interracial"
I said: Huh?? What, are you talking about?? YOU are the only commenter who referenced to race. YOU.
You said:
"For people who claim to be Christian surely this has occured to you."
I said: Huh?? Again, what are you talking about?? You referenced "people" do you think there's more than one of me?? Are you speaking to myself and YBR readers?? As a Christian, I know that HIS RACE has nothing to do with the crimes that took place. What made the story interesting was THE WIFE BEING A POLICE OFFICER AND HER DESTROYING EVIDENCE, DUHHHHH! SmileyCentral.com
You said: "Would you have posted this had the person involved been a black couple whereby the black guy is the sick pedophile???"
I said: "Are you kidding me?? A good story, is a good story. If you're a fool, criminal,idiot and it compels me to post...i'll post it. I will not discriminate...unlike SOME people (looking at Jermajesty) SmileyCentral.com
You said:
"So keep race out of it since that doesn't have anything to do with this perverted case."
I said: Who do you think you're talking to??? This is my blog. You should've read my comment on the left side of this page entitled "Read & Believe." Again, YOU referenced to race. Now I don't know if this perv is your daddy, uncle, stepfather, heck he may even be your husband. I don't really care. But on this blog...I'll post as I see fit. However...I'm not sure if your script has ran out and you need a refill and now you're hallucinogenic, or your glasses need updating-NO ONE has referenced towards these people being an interracial couple BUT YOU. I PURPOSELY did not put Sgt. Crane's pic up-in an effort to avoid idiotic remarks such as yours-to no avail. If you don't like what I post or write-at the upper right hand of this screen is a RED BOX that contains a WHITE X (oohhh, was that an interracial reference???)-click it and kick rocks. No love lost.
You said: "no the reason you probably won't post it is because I'm not berating them for being an Ir couple which is the only reason this story was posted here in the first place. SMH."
I said: You're right--that's NOT why I'm posting it. I'm posting your comment because you sound (for lack of a better word) STUPID-that's right-I called your comment STUPID. I don't care who's interracial. I don't care who's in an interracial relationship. This couple can live in an interracial neighborhood, with an interracial car, eating interracial food with interracial utensils, wearing interracial clothes and interracial shoes, sleeping in an interracial bed cloaked in an interracial duvet, watching interracial programming on an interracial flat screen TV with an interracial remote control...WHO IN THE WORLD CARES--besides YOU of course??

Don't come ON MY BLOG, sliding off of your slippery soapbox with bubbles coming out of the sides addressing me on a NON-ISSUE.
You have me pegged wrong, and it's not appreciated nor welcome-ON MY BLOG.
Now...I'm going to forgive you...as you really don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. The next time you will be banished to "Incorrigible Postersville" i.e, I will ban your behind and you will be viewing my incredibly insightful blog FROM OBLIVION.
Don't play with me, ok? I'm not Peter, I won't cut your ear off...but you will get "cut" --capiche?

Now, since interracial relationships is so near and dear to you...go join an interracial support group, or create one called "Majesty 'hearts' Interracial Couples"--but let me offer this word of advice before such an undertaking:
TAKE YOUR MEDS, READ THE STORY AND COMMENTS ON THE CORRECT BLOG (IN ITS CONTEXT)AND DO NOT FABRICATE (OR EMBELLISH)-IT'S TACKY AND IN POOR TASTE- IN ADDITION TO MAKING YOU LOOK FOOLISH.

YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE, Majesty...I Run This.

Good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)