Tuesday, January 01, 2008

In 2008, I promise to...

Dance More...


Eat more spiritual food...
Reach out to the youth (more)...
Sing more...

Spend money wiser...

Embrace my family ( uh-oh)...Stop hiding...
LOVE the big girl that I am (and what?!) :)...

Praise HIM, regardless of how I feel...
Pray more often (forgive me, Father)...
Add 50 pgs to my book-in-progress (have 100 pgs now!)...

Fam, what are your aspirations for 2008?


These wonderful works of art were created by the gifted hands & minds of: Monica Stewart, Tim Ashkar, WAK, Laurie Cooper, Annie Lee, Frank Morrison, John Holyfield, Edwin Lester, Jamal Scott. Their works may be viewed and/or purchaes at Brown Horizon Art.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)