Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Told U Huddy-boo was slimming down!

Ok, I was doing my blog cruise (b4 I retire for the night) and decided to hit my new friend Tanyetta of That's Right Tanyettasedit!

And whom do I see?
Look at Title for hint



oh yeah Huddy-boo?

Work that, Huddy-boo!
If you're skirrrred, call the police!



Huddy-boo is looking like a satiny, slippery, slimmery, mushroomy vision in white.
Being a W.W.C (woman w/curves) myself,
it's easy to spot when one of my members are leaner, if you will.

Let me just say for a CCW to rock white clothing-this baby's self esteem has shattered some penthouse rooftops, ok??
And I ain't mad at her.
Also, it seems as if she's sharing Rihanna's hairdresser.
Good move, this cut has definitely made her look more youthful.

So let me go over some figures real quick:
1(new haircut) *(improved clothing choices)*(courage to wear white)*(kool-aid smile) can only mean ONE THING-(and please let me be right Lord!):
SHE HAS TOLD ANDRE LEON AND HIS MUMUS TO GO BACK TO HIS DESK AT VOGUE WHERE THEY BELONG, BETTER YET,GO CHEW ON OPRAH'S EAR!! Refresh Your memory

Huddy-boo,
thanks for representin' the WWCs.
You've truly done us proud.
*sniff, sniff*



note: Bria's not just a member, but WWC's president!
2nd & 3rd images klept'd from Shae-Shae's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)