Monday, January 28, 2008

Kwame, Gone Still Have This Chile On Payroll-Please Believe it!

UPDATE:: Beatty has accepted full responsibility for her actions in the Kilpatrick/Beatty tryst. See the words in bold font in her resignation letter, below.
CHRISTINE BEATTY RESIGNATION LETTER:

January 28, 2008

Dear Mayor Kilpatrick,

I would first like to thank you and the citizens of Detroit for the opportunity to have worked for the city that I love so much over the past six years.

Serving as Chief of Staff for the Kilpatrick administration since 2002 has been an honor and a privilege. I was born and raised in Detroit and my childhood goal was always to serve my city. I came back home after college to do just that. Serving our citizens and helping to transform Detroit into an even greater city is what I've been dedicated to everyday since January 2002.

As Chief of Staff, I managed key city departments in such areas as human services and labor relations as well as administering the day to day operations of the Mayor's office. I've served the administration and Detroit citizens with diligence, strength and perserverance and I hope that my efforts will one day show through above all else.

In spite of this, however, I believe that it is clear I can no longer effectively carry out the duties of Chief of Staff. Therefore, this letter serves as my resignation effective, February 8, 2008 to allow for an orderly transition of my duties with the new chief of staff. I painfully regret the devastation that the recent reports have caused to the citizens of Detroit, to my co workers, to the Mayor's family and to my family and friends.

Again, I thank you and the citizens of Detroit for the opportunity to serve.

Sincerely,

Christine L. Beatty
story continues here


Did u note my sarcasm at the beginning of this post. She regrets the devastation THE REPORTS caused...I didn't know affairs were now known as "THE REPORTS?!" You guys must keep me abreast of new slang!!


******

Sad-this mess had to get on a National laughingstock level b4 Beatty decided to kick rocks! She should've stepped down a long time ago. As mean as she is though-I wouldn't want her to catch me on a street by myself! She ......scares...me..lol

It's going to take 'all the king's horses, and all the king's men' to drag Kwame the control freak-out of his rendezvous den!
He ain't goin out without a fight, and he ain't going down in flames.


(Christine "Why'd U tell Harpo To Hit Me?!" Beatty, pic b'low)


ALERT: Christine Beatty (Kwame's side dish) Resigning
WXYZ has learned that Christine Beatty is resigning her post as chief of staff for the city of Detroit. WATCH COVERAGE IN VIDEO PLAYER DETROIT

(AP) - Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick's chief of staff says she is resigning amid allegations raised last week that she and the mayor lied under oath about an affair.
Christine Beatty said today in a letter to Kilpatrick released by his office that her resignation is effective February 8th. Beatty says she believes it's clear that she can no longer effectively carry out her duties. Kilpatrick spokesman James Canning says the mayor's office had no comment on the resignation. A prosecutor on Friday launched an investigation into the allegations. They came to light when the Detroit Free Press reported details of sexually explicit text messages between Beatty and Kilpatrick. source

**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)