Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mary J to Appear on One Life To Live...

Mary J. Blige to sing on ABC soap opera


NEW YORK - Mary J. Blige is returning to "One Life to Live."

The Grammy-winning singer taped another appearance Thursday on the ABC soap opera. She last visited the fictional town of Llanview in July 2006 to perform hits from her multiplatinum album "The Breakthrough."

For her second cameo, she'll be a surprise guest at a Sweet Sixteen birthday party for Starr Manning (played by Kristen Alderson), ABC said. The episodes are set to air Feb. 15 and Feb. 18.

Accompanied by her band, Blige, 37, will sing "Just Fine," the Grammy-nominated single from her new album, "Growing Pains," as well another track called "Hurt Again."

"It's absolutely amazing to be integrated into a soap opera I've watched since I was a little girl," Blige said in a statement. "I am beyond thrilled to be welcomed back again."

Nelly Furtado, Chris Botti, Erykah Badu, Timbaland and Keri Hilson have also performed on the show. source

****
Thank goodness for Youtube!
I'm not a soap opera fan (anymore), so I won't watch her performance on One Life To Live-but I know some stranger will look out for me and upload it to Youtube.
She's definitely making her rounds and I ain't mad at her.
However, I WILL be mad at her if I found out she had something to do with
steroids.
Not that Mary J, cares.
But I know Mary J wouldn't dare dabble in that mess.
Go 'head, Mary.


**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)