Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sit Yo' -Talkin'-Out-The-Side-of-Yo'-Neck, Down!!

Surely He Jests??

One of my beautiful sisters, "T" of Colored Girls blog... forwarded all of us an email that was disturbing, to say the least!

I believe as constituents we're entitled to vote for whom we fill is best suited to serve as Commander-In-Chief of the U.S.A

However *clearing throat* as Christians, I believe we should be prayerful (literally) when considering our choice as president.

Which brings me to this video. It's Pastor Manning of Atlah Worldwide Missionary Church
Not only is he not voting for Barack Obama (neither am I), but he ATTACKS the man! In addition to attacking Obama, he goes on a tirade about white people, house nigga, good nigga etc.
Well, why don't you tell the church how u really feel...pastor?


Being in a position of leadership is the equivalent of being in a position of influence.
You must line up with the Word of God.
Manning has lined up with Proverbs 6:19b:
"... And one who sows discord among brethren."

I don't know what Obama has done to Manning, but he is pi**ed off.
Based on the audience's response, I would guess confusion is their portion.
And then...without missing a beat, he continues his text in Isaiah.
You must be kidding me?!






As a pastor it is his responsibility to teach the truth according to Christ...racism, mudslinging etc is irresponsible, immature and dangerous!
Why is a pastor this angry, leading a church? Shouldn't he get some deliverance and healing, first?
I'm just saying.



**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)