Friday, February 01, 2008

Humble Housewife 2008 Virtual Tour and Stuff and N'em...


Participating in Humble Housewife 2008 Virtual Book Tour was exciting, and rewarding! First of all, I want to thank Marlive (left) of The Grits who saw something in my writing, and took a chance on a sista by extending an invitation (to me) to host Cheryl Robinson's Virtual book Tour at YBR! I'm humbled, and honored to say the least! In addition to the invitation, Marlive treated me as if we were sisters from wayyy back in the day. Please know this: Marlive was 'bout her biz and returned email inquiries lickety split quick (less than an hour turn around time!). CP Time is not the deal with Marlive! Again, thank you Marlive, keep up the great work and may God continue to bless your endeavors!


Next up, is author of "Sweet Georgia Brown (SGB)" (pic'd, far left), Cheryl Robinson. Cheryl, you have no idea how pleasantly surprised I was to open up your novel, and know the places and landmarks of which you spoke! You gave clarity and honesty to very real issue, infidelity, drug use, gambling, embezzlement and more. Thank you. The readers of SGB will experience a range of emotions as they are drawn ("sucked in" -would more aptly apply) into the world that is Marvin & Georgia Brown. I can't WAIT to read your other works!
Special Note: Because Cheryl Robinson is a class act...she has chosen to give not 5, not 6, BUT 7 BOOKS to the YBR readers!
CONGRATULATIONS, and thank you once again, Cheryl & Marlive!

So without further ado, I present to you the recipients of the awesome book
"Sweet Georgia Brown":



And they are:

1. Hotsauce
2. Rosemarie
3. Alisha Jamison
4. Kingskid (Mary Ann-donated her book)
5. Tanyetta (Missy donated her book)
6. Regina (Token passed her book, Ebony passed her book)
and last but certainly not least...
YBR'S NEWCOMER-
7. MISSY!!

#1 Ribbon
CONGRATULATIONS, LADIES!!
I AM GOING TO SEND MARLIVE YOU ALL'S EMAIL ADDRESSES AND SHE WILL CONTACT EACH ONE OF, SO THAT YOU MAY GIVE HER YOUR ADDRESS INFORMATION-AGAIN, CONGRATULATIONS LADIES !!


**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)