Saturday, February 09, 2008

Latina Williams' Mother Speaks...

LA Tech Shooter, Latina Williams

Latina Williams' Mother Releases Statement regarding the LA Technical College Tragedy
Thanks, Deidra



UPDATE: Jennie Williams, the mother of accused shooter, Latina Williams, released a statement Saturday through the Baton Rouge Police Department. The family requests that the media respect their privacy and not contact them during this difficult time. The statement follows:

"We offer our deepest sympathies and condolences to the families of Karsheika Graves and Tanieshia Butler. Our hearts go out to all of you.

In this tragedy, just like you, we have many questions but no answers. As Latina's mother, I will not try to rationalize or make excuses for her action. It was wrong.

I know nothing I can say will make this situation any better, but I am so very sorry for your pain and loss. I pray God will give you strength to come through this.

I will be haunted to the end of my days by what my child has done."



There will be a candlelight memorial vigil to honor the victims of the shooting. It is scheduled for Sunday evening at 5:15.

~~~~~~
Keeping it real-looking at her pic-I'd never guess in a million years, Latina Williams would be capable of pulling a trigger on two people let alone herself.
My mind is blown away.
What in Latina's world, happened that made her snap?
We know of situations with other shooters...what made Latina, "go there?"
I wonder if we'll ever know.
I pray that God covers and protects the victims' children. That their steps are ordered and God protect them from hurt, harm, and danger, which may be a direct result of losing their moms in such a tragic way.
Lord i ask that forgiveness be the families' portion.
I pray for peace in Jesus' name-amen.


**story edited by Ivent**






**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)