Tavis wants YOUR SUBMISSION...If you want to give it to him...read below-U MUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS-and who knows, you story may be included in his book, Love Wins. Happy Writing!!
“I believe just as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. did that love is the most powerful and transformative force in the world; the only thing capable of turning an enemy into a friend.” -Tavis Smiley
LOVE WINS Manuscript Submission Guidelines
1. LOVE WINS submissions are real life stories ranging in length from 500 to 1,200 words.
2. Submissions can be can be sent via our Web site or mailed to the SmileyBooks editorial department:
Attn: “LOVE WINS” Submissions
33 W. 19th Street, 4th Fl.
New York, NY 10011
3. Typed manuscripts must be submitted on standard 8-1/2” x 11” paper, in 12-point font. Take the extra time to proofread your work. Remember you only have one chance to make a first impression.
4. Please be sure that your name and contact information are clearly marked on your submission.
5. We are not able to mail acknowledgement cards or return submissions, so please never send us your original or only copy.
6. If your submission is selected for publication, you will be contacted directly.
7. Final contributors' bios will be included along with their selection and each author will receive a complimentary autographed first edition copy of LOVE WINS. In addition to the entries included in the book, SmileyBooks will feature additional selections on www.tavistalks.com.
8. All submissions must be received no later than February 29, 2008.
:: Tips for Writing Your
LOVE WINS Story
:: Manuscript Submission Guidelines
:: Submit Your Story Online
February 29 ,2008
:: Share This with a Friend
**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!**