Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Mama!!

To every beautiful, strong, enduring, persevering, long-suffering, mother-I take my hat off to you.
You made it sista, the kids are still alive, no bail had to be posted, and you don't have a court date!

God bless you mama.

Oh...and you don't have to have bore a child in order to be a mom...if you've ever given a child a nugget of wisdom, a hug, a tongue-lashing, a kiss, ruffled their hair, corrected them, gave them the 'I-wish-you-would-do-I-look-like-a-fool-to-you' stare, an affirmation, a word of encouragement, or maybe u explained to them why their parents act the way they do, THEN YOUZ A MAMA TOO!

May you not go near a kitchen, vacuum cleaner, broom, washer/dryer, microwave, or ________________(fill in the blank). Your family'll just keep the dishes in the sink til tomorrow anyway! lol

MAMA, IT'S UR TIME TO SHINE!

Mothers Day Glitter Graphics

I love you!!



Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)