Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's A Wrap, Folks...

Well, the circus of a marriage known as Juanie B/ and T Weaks is officially OVER as of today-one month short of their 6th anniversary.


As I've said before it's sad to hear about the demise of a marriage for it is not God's will, but some marriages are pretty much doomed from the start.



In '07, they were all over my blog...but now, I could care less. I just hope one day they are lead to true repentance (away from the cameras), and can truly remember why God called them to ministry.
Until then...PRAY.

moving right along...



Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)