Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Makin' It Rain On This Ho'? She's THREE YRS OLD!

Belly dancing gone wrong...
After viewing this video, it is apparent to me this baby has watched more BET videos than an actual belly dancer. This girl works what her mama, grandma, Beyonce & Shakira gave her.

What does she know about sticking out her behind?
Why is she on all fours shaking her behind?
AND WHY R PERVS MAKIN' IT RAIN ON HER, BY SHOWERING MONEY ON HER LIKE A STRIPPER?

Thank goodness for the man(daddy?) in the vid. I'm not pro-violence towards women, but that man should've JACKED that woman up when she tried to stop him from removing babygirl off the floor.
Judge for yourself the madness:













Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)