Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Are They Co-Hoes, Mutual Hoes, Interdependent Hoes...What Are they/you?

CNN had an interesting article on sex-bartering.

Sex-bartering?

Come on now...we're ALL guilty of it at one point in our lives...we give up the goodies in exchange for something else.

When I was younger, I utilized the power of my personal triangle when my man was:

a) mad as sheol at me

or

b) gettin ready to get his paycheck and I needed financial contributions from him.

I'm not ashamed to admit it.

My self-worth was somewhere between the tunnel in the toilet and the filthy sewer.

Because i wasn't aware of who Bria was, and that I was beautiful even if my significant other wasn't talking to me-I resorted to stupidly crass measures.

Hmph, and it seems I wasn't the only one!

Did you know giving up your 'goodies' in exchange for something you want is now called the 'Body Currency System?'

U didn't? Well click here, and see what else CNN has to say about statistics, co-eds and a plumber!

Times have surely changed. mm mm mmm



Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog! Also, support up and coming fellow blogger, Faux Maya Angelou



For the latest on the village idiot known as Kwame Kilpatrick (Detroit City Mayor)



click
here


And on that note...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)