Friday, August 22, 2008

Well Tell 'Em How U Really Feel, AC!

Let me say this: Anderson Cooper is a GOOD looking man, gray hair and all! I was at Hustle' Knockin and came across this clip of him dialoguing with Kelly Ripa...well, you'll never have to wonder what AC 360 is thinking! Watch as he talks about the Dina 'The White Oprah Lohan!!
p.s.
Did you know Gloria Vanderbilt is his mother?? Me either!




Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog! Also, support up and coming fellow blogger, Faux Maya Angelou



For the latest on the village idiot known as Kwame Kilpatrick (Detroit City Mayor)



click
here


And on that note..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)