Ok, I understand dude was loco, but tasin' someone that is standing outside on a ledge...is PRETTY much a guaranteed way to die.
Such was the case with Iman Morales of New York. Morales stood out on a 2nd story ledge ranting for 40 minutes saying he and others were going to die. I don't think he meant by bursting open like a watermelon on concrete.
His mother begged the police not to hurt her son...
Ok...trying to reason with a NY police officer and a taser is like trying to reason with the KKK and a burning cross. Their mind is pretty much made up. It's a wrap boo.
Morales, 35, taunted police with a fluorescent light and when he didn't obey orders to come to them( ok, the man was CRAZY...did u think he would just pack it in and say, 'ok, ur right.'), he was tased-while standing on a ledge-and fell on to his death landing head/face first smh source
*warning the screams of onlookers is disturbing, contains nudity*
So let's just fast forward this...Im in MI and I've seen this too many times concerning the brutality of NYPD:
- mama will sue the state/police
- community will get riled up, vigil, protests, posters etc
- case will go to trial
- bad police will be found not guilty....eventhough the evidence is OVERWHELMING on the victim's side
- Community will be upset, mama devastated.
- Al Sharpton and Jesse will hold a press conference blah blah blah
- how about skippin all of that and just go for the civil lawsuit? U know the judge is going to find the officer not guilty since he obeyed his superior's orders (if she intends to sue...check with an attorney first)
And on that note...