Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Obama vs. McCain: Preparing for Tuesday's Debate

Maybe this time around, McCain'll at least look Barack in the eye...sigh


Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama will meet again Tuesday in Nashville, Tennessee.

Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama will meet again Tuesday in Nashville, Tennessee.


The second scheduled debate between Obama and McCain will air tonight from Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee.  It will be less formal in that it'll be set up like a town hall meeting, receiving questions from non-committed voters in the audience.

Uh-oh.  This oughta be interesting.

 Check your local listings for exact times.

With Obama now having a consistent lead, and accusations flying between both parties, I've come to this conclusion:

I AIN'T WATCHING IT.

I don't need to keep hearing the same accusations for two hours.


Tom Brokaw will be the moderator.

I like him.

But I still ain't watching it!



If I hear 'maverick' one more time, I'm goin to shove a boot spur where the sun doesn't shine.

If I hear about oil and out sourcing jobs-I'm going to choke.

Bring on the elections already dog gone it.

I'll check CNN and Yahoo News tomorrow for the debate results.

I'm soooooo over these campaigns already.


This time around the  moderator will be Tom Brokaw, and not only will the candidates answer his questions, Obama and McCain will also answer questions from uncommitted voters in the audience.

Let's Barack the vote already!


Debate Schedule

check out Bria's Own Words


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)