Sunday, December 14, 2008

Terri McMillan's Ex, Jonathan Plummer: from Mr. to ???

If you think author, Terri McMillan was pissed, I wonder how mad is she, now???

(and she couldn't tell this dude WASN'T full of Splenda?? I'm just saying')

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/2245107.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0EDA5C9027B61C020205A5397277B4DC33E


Dannnng, Al Jone- errr, Jonathan Plummer (r) looks gay (as in happy) as hell!!
Is that a nose ring he's wearing??
I'm digging the Sr. Prom picture pose these two are throwing to the photographer lol


Ohhhhh, come on already!!
Honey, I know Terri has about 3 best sellers inside of her WAITING to rear their ugly heads!

Doesn't look like Plummer's waiting to exhale!!

These two are just TANGTASTIC!

source

check out Bria's Own Words


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)